Friday, September 25, 2009

Fat kid at universal studios.

I must have been around seven. I was waiting in line to get into the ET ride and it seemed like it would take forever. There was a group of asian guys next to me and one of them was eating a Popsicle.

I don't know why, but the Popsicle really caught my eye. It kind of looked like a creamsicle but covered in what looked like a red chocolate shell. Anyway, I was enthralled! I was staring at this Asian guy eating his Popsicle when he notices a fat seven year old Mexican girl staring him down.

He jokingly motions an offering of the half eaten Popsicle and I immediately turn around and bury my face into my dad's stomach. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing!"

I was so embarrassed that the guy had caught me looking at his Popsicle so I tried not to look at him again, although him and his cool kid Asian friends were all looking at me and chuckling. At the time I was like 'WTF IS HE EATING?!?!'

But whatever. Haha, I just thought of that since I was looking at this giant box of pictures my mom has and of course there were like a million from way back when we went to Orlando.

I had this habit of posing for pictures, but I'd stand on one leg and spread out my arms in front of everyone because I had seen it on the Babysitter's Club and thought it looked awesome! Eventually my pose annoyed the family and one of my brother's beat me up. There's actually a picture of me post beating and I look like I had been crying.

Oh childhood.

1 comment:

Berrenduhh said...

I had seen it on the Babysitter's Club and thought it looked awesome! ..

lol. that make me crack up for about 10 minutes.